This kind of Baths that Pulls Toxins out of your Body, improve your muscles and nerves function4 min read
Well, human beings usually take a bath when they need to refresh their day and look pretty active throughout the day.
Different cultures are accustomed to use Epsom salts for hundreds of years.
They are really of great benefit in many aspects; for instance, they are pretty used in gardening, household cleaning and detoxifying the body.
They also improve muscle and nerve function, decrease inflammation and enhance the blood flow of one’s body.
Plus, they are cheap, available and can be bought at bulk discounts in garden centers nearly everywhere.
Epsom salt baths is an advanced detoxification strategy which is remarkably used and it has such notable health advantages.
The name “Epsom salts” comes from what is named as a bitter saline spring located at Epsom in Surrey, England.
You should actually draw a distinction between Epsom and traditional salts since it is a naturally occurring pure mineral consists of both magnesium and sulfate.
Plus, such minerals have very powerful health benefits which can reinforce the detoxification capabilities of the body.
How an Epsom salt bath works
Since Magnesium and sulfate are both easily absorbed through the skin and into the body’s bloodstream, the skin is a highly pored membrane that takes in minerals and eliminates toxins on a daily basis.
Therefore, such a powerful mineral base like Epsom salts in a bathwater of a medium size make a process called “Reverse Osmosis” which cleanses one’s body from both salt and bad toxins out and prevents all to enter into the body except for the magnesium and sulfates.
- Magnesium has got such a crucial role in over 325 enzymes, helps to evolve muscle and nerve function, reduces inflammation and regulates blood flow and oxygenation through the entire body.
- Sulfates are also important in building blocks for healthy joints, skin and nervous tissue.
- Furthermore, they do refill the body’s magnesium levels and sulfates.
- They are a very good combination which helps to get rid of toxins from the body and also helps build key protein jots in the brain tissue and joints.
- Using Epsom salt baths regularly has been proved to lessen the danger of the symptoms of many health conditions including athlete’s foot, gout, toenail fungus, sprains, bruises and muscle soreness.
- It is also advantageous for chronic disease or chronic pain since they help detoxify and de-inflame while improving mineral and sulfur balance in the body.
- If you are pregnant, dehydrated or have open wounds or burns on your skin; those are what we call “contraindications” to Epsom.
- people who are suffering from a cardiovascular disease should always consult with a natural health physician who is familiar with the health benefits of Epsom salt baths before any start.
How to take an Epsom salt bath
Schedule yourself at least 40 minutes
20 minutes are needed to remove the toxins, and other 20 minutes for the body while absorbing the minerals in the bath water.
Fill up your bath with warm water
If you have a water filtration system in your house, it would be great for reducing toxic chlorine, fluoride, dioxins and heavy metals.
However, if your home does not have one, it is fine because they might be a little costly.
Plus, you should add in the Epsom salts the following amounts:
Children under 60 lbs: Add 1/2 cup of salts to a standard size bath
Individuals between 60-100 lbs: Add 1 cup of salts to a standard size bath
Individuals between 100-150 lbs: Add 1 1/2 cup of salts to a standard size bath
Individuals between 150-200 lbs: Add 2 cups of salts to a standard size bath
For every 50lbs larger – add in an additional 1/2 cup of salts
Additional strategies to apply with an Epsom salt bath
You can add in a 1/2 cup of olive oil which is very good for the skin, for the polyphenols soak into the skin and provide with extra antioxidant benefits
You can add ginger or cayenne which can increase your heat levels and will help you to sweat out toxins
You can add anywhere from 1 TBSP to 1/2 a cup to induce sweating, and these herbs are loaded with antioxidants that will develop the detoxification process as well
Avoid using soap with an Epsom salt bath because it will interfere with the action of the minerals and the detoxification process
Try to rest for an hour or two afterward unless you have arthritic joints, so you will need to stay active as much as possible to inhibit congestion in the joints
To conclude, you won’t ever regret trying them since you’ll immediately feel how your body is being healthier, prettier and more active; results do not take too long to show up!
if you have already experienced this kind of bath let us know in the comments what is the most benefit you got