The reason behind most problems we are facing in our life is our carelessness. In fact, many health problems are because of that! For instance, neck fat has recently become a popular problem that many people suffer from. Have you never thought of finding a solution? Doesn’t it bother you that much? In our article, we provide you with the greatest ways of how to get rid of neck fat!
1. Decrease your daily calorie intake.
Losing weight is one of the most helpful ways to get rid of neck fat, and it starts with decreasing your total daily calories.
• Reduce your total daily caloric intake by about 500 calories. This will definitely lead to losing about 1 pound of weight per week.
• You shouldn’t cut out too many calories because it might result in slower weight loss and nutrition deficiencies according to the fact that you are not capable of eating the required amount of the very essential nutrients your body needs on a daily basis.
• It would be of a great help to use food journal or journaling app to aid you count how many calories you currently eat daily. Then deduct 500 calories to help you keep attention on losing them daily.
2. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
Since both fruits and vegetables have a very low calorie yet very high in fiber, also vitamins and minerals are a good way to lose weight gradually. Plus, they constitute half your meals and snacks; a fruit or a vegetable can easily help you lower your overall calorie intake.
• It is highly advisable to consume about five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
• One serving of fruit is about 1/2 cup chopped or one small piece. One serving of vegetables is 1 cup cooked veggies, or 2 cups of salad.
3. Stay hydrated.
Water is the most essential component that help you, keeping your bodily functions running well. In addition, hydrated skin is far less likely to acclimate or appear loose.
• You should have at least eight 8-oz glasses (about 2 liters) of hydrating fluids daily. Some people may need up to 13 glasses (3 liters) daily. Surely it absolutely depends on your weight, gender and activity level.
• Water is important to control your appetite. Keep in mind that thirst and dehydration can feel like hunger, which can make you feel that you need to eat when all you really need is a glass of water.
• Choose water and unsweetened beverages over sugary drinks like juice, sweetened coffee drinks, and soda because they are high in empty calories.
4. Perform cardiovascular exercises.
Aerobic or cardio exercise are really helpful for burning calories as well as supporting your weight loss.
• According to the CDC, adults should perform about 150 minutes of moderate-intensity cardio each week. You could do 30 minutes of cardio five days of week in order to reach this minimum goal.
• You should try different exercises such as: walking, jogging/running, biking, using the elliptical, swimming or dancing.
• Cardiovascular activities have also been proved to help manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
5. Always wear sunscreen.
Wearing sunscreen regularly can make the changes run much slower on your face; for example, the look of wrinkled, sagging, aged skin.
• having sun damaged skin which is wrinkled and aged can worsen the fat stored around your neck.
• It is also recommended to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with 30 SPF year-round for both genders. Higher SPF might be needed if you are in immediate sunlight for longer periods of time.
6. Consider surgical treatment.
If diet, exercise and skin creams did not give you the required results, you might want to try a more tough measure to remove excess fat or skin around your neck.
• You have got many treatment options such as: liposuction, botox, laser treatments and neck lifts.
• You should make a consultation with a dermatologist to have some clue of what would be best for your body and budget since some of these treatments can be very expensive.
All in all, if there is a will, there is a way! It is all about how much care you give yourself.